Our Vision: A partnership of life-long learners empowered to reach their greatest potentials.
Alamosa School District's Mission Statement
Our mission is to maintain a culture of educational excellence that:
- Promotes exemplary academic success
- Develops confidence and abilities to embrace the challenges of a rapidly changing world
- Encourages personal growth
- Nurtures individual talents
- Fosters a culture of respect that values and celebrates diversity
- Provides a safe and healthy environment
School professionals accept responsibility for effective instruction of all students.
Staff will engage in Professional Learning Communities (PLCs).
School improvement will emphasize the utilization of best practice.
School administrators as efficient managers and effective instructional leaders.